Thursday 21 February 2013

Wedding Plans: Bridal Bouquet

via Flaming Petals

via All My Wedding Flowers



      I am absolutely loving Peonies, Hydrangeas and Ranunculus. I am considering buying wholesale silk flowers and mixing fresh with silk to cut costs and have lasting power. I plan on making my bouquet and having the bridesmaids make their own too. I see greens and pinks and white, some purple and blue but nothing vibrant. All light and fresh and airy, if that's a thing for flowers to be.  I'll be sharing my plans for the grooms men boutonnières soon...exciting!  Here are some bouquets inspiring me right now via Pinterest:

via The Bride's Cafe

  

via No Knows Weddings

   

via Blush & Bashful Weddings


      Wedding planning has me on cloud nine. My bank account keeps me down here on Earth :)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment